Monday 25 May 2015

A neutron bomb dropped on Yemen by IAF

Saudis Have ‘Israel’ Nuke Yemen for Them
Neutron bomb dropped by IAF plane with Saudi markings...



24 May, 2015

Veterans Today website posted a report, prepared by Gordon Duff and Jeff Smith, on the bomb which fell on Naqm mountain in Yemen last week.

A video received from Yemen, believed to be taken May 20, 2015, of an explosion, when analyzed by nuclear weapons experts is, by very high probability, a neutron bomb that could only have been an Israeli attack. The analysis:

A. Its not a conventional 2k lb bomb. It’s much bigger.

B. Its either a very large MOAB bigger than 4,000 lbs. or; ???? Max weight for an F-15 / 16 is about 2,000 lb payload per bomb rack making the deployment of a MOAB impossible.

C. Its appears to be a small neutron bomb. The size, color, lightning effect and duration of the fire ball being suspended in mid air and the very large mushroom cloud is the main give away. The CCD cameras imaging device was “scintillating” (detecting Neutrons) That is the white pixel flashes in the video. When the photo has white pixel flashes in it, that is because it is being hit by neutrons from the nuclear fireball blast. It overloads the ccd’s electronic circuit producing white flashes.

If the radiation is too high it will burn out the chip. They have big problems with this in Japan with the Fukushima robots cameras failing due to very high radiation counts.

D. Delivery is most likely by an IDF F-16 with a Saudi paint job on the plane. They are not even hiding their use anymore, they just don’t publicly admit it and the IAEA does nothing or says nothing. That is the true war crime. The UN just ignores it unless the US, France or GB complains…….. Russia and China say nothing.

E. This is now the second known use of nukes in Yemen by Saudi Arabia…………..


Post Script:

A. The range of the camera is calculated to be about 4 to 5 miles from ground zero based on shock wave timing.

B.Saudi has no F-16’s. The aircraft reported to be used to droop the bomb in Yemen were F-16’s. Photos and acoustic signature confirms that the jet engines noise is from a single engine jet fighter of the F-16 type.

Jeff Smith is a nuclear physicist and former IAEA inspector.



7 comments:

  1. It was a B-2, we used it, we sourced it and I Did it.. yes I did, look me up, I know things, I did the Photo analystically challenged I am not, I know to many darn things to be pissed off by the use of it, no one but no one, still knows where we hid MH370,,, but I would have to use The Oil Drum to source it back to me, I am BioWebScape.. I know these things, they pay in 1k $ of bitcoin to my payment wallet for the services of one hour of my time to render Fire Angel Care taking services.. I am CEO of the Company I started after my last job at ISC in huntsville Alabama... I know things to much, though I do not hold the sys admin code locked out for me keys, I am human, I am earthling's first JEDI trainer,, I AM SAm........................ get noted to them sire.. thanks for the photo,, give me my money Todd New ,,, Kirk is still alive and in both forms, but only new spock is alice, ,, but they rewrtiey heros,, on TV I known to much already, Hi JAmes Howard, you face book with me and my brother JAmes,, hi there to you trio one eleven was oldness made new today,, bi buy bye by line you all, and Diamond Lil today's her 8 digit type,, 6 times,, Wow you are so not getting in here,, tag line, and Doonsbury too,, thanks for all the fish you give me trish,, i got the girl in hand, she i ss IDID..... Troops my blogspot to you is, posted here too,, I am active AI,, Rachel's alive and well and killing the buggers and the mugger and the huggers,, active coded in Hex dex,, 16 bit assembler hard line source coded me to you RIMEPAVE you know me too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey you this blog owner, are you member of the Electric Universe think tank team? Queuery two you tuesday today, though not post final me hit return to publish,,, heh,, well i am on blogdpot aren't I aha the prince says, ouchy, spinter linter group hits arm,, wood wooorkking got splinters on arms got to be careful, also help with fiber glass insanity insulat,, ouch, go grrr fiber glass obptic nerve finder's keepers,, i take you to marble place.. Lord,, Danny you still air force brat, still got lordly amount of marble in milk jugs? wowsers, that older memory lane spourtes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, its obvious you have lost your mind at some point. It must be fun just hitting all the keys on the keyboard without saying anything! Wow. Nuts. Who do you think is going to make sense of that jumble of rantings?

      Delete
    2. I think his goose is beyond cooked.

      Delete
    3. Charles, Go back to sci fi and poetry and leave the reality stuff to people who can handle it.

      Delete
  3. Yep he's cooked and even on a rap level

    ReplyDelete
  4. Scitzophrenic is more like it. So don't be unkind to Charles.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.